Starting June 2019, we started asking you to provide and verify your email address.
- Why are you asking for my email address?
- What do I do if I'm asked to provide my email address?
- What will you use my email address for?
- What email address should I use?
- What happens if I do not provide an email address?
- What if I have more than one NaviNet account?
- I have used NaviNet for a long time without needing an email address. Why now?
- What happens if my email address changes?
- What if I can't find the verification email from NaviNet?
- What if the "Send me a verification email" button is unresponsive?
- What if the "verify my email address" button in the verification email is unresponsive?
NantHealth is committed to providing the highest level of service to its provider community. To do so, we are asking all of our users to provide a valid email address.
If we don't yet have a verified email address from you, you'll see the following pop-up window when you sign into NaviNet:
To provide and verify your email address, follow these steps:
- Type your email address if the box is empty. If an email address already appears in the box, update it if it's not correct.
- Click Send me a verification email. We send an email to the address that you provided.
- On the next screen, click Continue.
- Within four hours, access your email account, open the email that we sent you, and click Verify My Email Address. That's it!
If you don't access the email within four hours, it expires. The next time you sign into NaviNet, you'll see the Verify Your Email Address pop-up window again. Type or confirm your email address, and click Send me a verification email. We'll send you another email.
We will use your email address to support new features and functionality.
You can unsubscribe from promotional and marketing-related emails, but you may still receive account administration emails from us (for example, if we need to send you a temporary password).
We never send protected health information (PHI) or personally identifiable information (PII) to your email address.
For more information about the use of your email address, please read our Use Agreement.
You can use any valid email address. However, you must use an email address that only you can access.
We will use your email address to manage your account, so you must never share your login information. Allowing multiple users access to a single email address leads to the risk of HIPAA violations by you, your practice, and/or your organization.
You will not be able to use NaviNet until you provide and verify your email address.
After you provide an email address and verify it via the link we send to that address, you can access NaviNet as you usually do.
If you have more than one NaviNet account, you must verify your email address for each account. You may use the same email address for each account.
Technology has changed since we launched the first version of NaviNet in 2000. To use new features in 2019 and beyond, we now require that all our users provide their email address.
You can update your email address at any time.
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, click the My Profile icon (, and then click Manage My Profile.
- On the About Me page, under Personal Details, click Edit.
- In the Email Address box, type your new email address, and then click Save.
- In the email that we send you, click Verify my Email Address. Your new email address is verified and you can access NaviNet as you usually do.
If you can't find the email from NaviNet, try these tips:
- Sign into NaviNet. In the Verify Your Email Address pop-up window, confirm that you typed the correct email address. If it's not correct, update it, and we'll send an email to your updated address.
- Check your spam or junk folder. Look for an email from "NaviNet NoReply <email@example.com>" with a subject line of "Verify your email address with NaviNet."
- If you have email filters or rules that direct emails to other folders, check those folders.
- If you share an email inbox with someone else, confirm that you used the verification email sent specifically to you.
- Ask your IT administrator if there are any rules or restrictions that may prevent our email from reaching you.
The Send me a verification email button can become unresponsive if you are using an older browser. Please try another browser or update your current browser.
The Verify my email address button in the verification email can become unresponsive or you may receive an error message if your organization has added security filters that impact links within emails. Please reach out to your IT department to resolve the issue.