View real-time member eligibility and benefits details for UPMC Health Plan members.
- Sign in to NaviNet. On the Health Plans menu, click UPMC Health Plan.
- Under Workflows for this Plan, click Eligibility and Benefits Inquiry. The Patient Search screen appears.
- To find the patient, specify the following search criteria:
- Member ID and date of birth; or last name, first name, and date of birth.
- Date of service. Choose a date up to a year in the past or future.
- Click Search. If more than one patient matches your criteria, choose the patient from the list. The Eligibilty and Benefits screen appears for the patient.
- View the patient's coverage details. To view coverage for a specific benefit type, click a benefit on the Benefits panel. If the patient has a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) balance, view the balance in the top-right corner of the screen.
For more details about what you can do in this screen, see the Eligibility and Benefits User Guide.