When you view eligibility and benefits details for Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island members, you'll notice a new look and feel.
- Sign in to NaviNet. On the Health Plans menu, click Neighborhood Health Plan of RI.
- Under Workflows for this Plan, click Eligibility and Benefits Inquiry. The Patient Search screen appears.
- To find the patient, specify the following search criteria:
- Member ID, or last name, first name (optional), and date of birth.
- Date of service. Choose a date up to one year in the past, or up to 30 days in the future.
To search for a member who is outside their home area, click the Out of Area tab, and specify your search criteria in that tab instead.
- Click Search. If more than one patient matches your criteria, choose the patient from the list. The Eligibility and Benefits screen appears for the patient.
- View the patient's coverage details. To view coverage for a specific benefit type, click a benefit on the Benefits panel.
For more details about this workflow, see the Eligibility and Benefits User Guide.