When you check the status of a claim for Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island members, you'll notice a new look and feel.
You cannot access claims for out-of-area members.
- Sign in to NaviNet. On the Health Plans menu, click Neighborhood Health Plan of RI.
- Under Workflows for this Plan, click Claim Status Inquiry. The Claim Status Search screen appears.
- To find the claim, specify the following search criteria:
- Provider's name or ID to find a billing entity.
- Patient details. Use one of the following patient search criteria combinations.
- Member ID, or
- Last name, first name (optional), and date of birth.
- Claim status details. Choose a service start and end date, and type an optional claim ID. Choose a service start or end date up to one year in the past. The service date range cannot exceed three months.
- Click Search. If more than one claim matches your criteria, choose the claim from the list. The Claim Status Details screen appears for the patient.
- View the claim details.
For more details about this workflow, see the Claim Status User Guide.
If you have any questions about the claim, call Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island at 1-800-963-1001.