After you submit a support case (see Opening a Support Case), you can view and update the case as needed. You can add a comment or attach a document to an existing case to help Customer Support solve your issue.
You can also reference past cases that have already been closed if you come across the same issue again.
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, click the My Profile icon (), and then click Manage My Profile.
- On the Manage My Profile screen, click View Cases in the Support Cases section on the left side of the screen. The Support Cases screen displays all open cases.
- If you have many open cases, enter information about the case you are looking for (such as the case number or subject information) in the Search Cases box. Note: Closed cases do not automatically appear in the list of cases. To view closed cases, select the Show Closed Cases check box at the top of the screen.
- Click the case number to display the details of the support case that you want to view or update.
When working through your case, the Customer Support team may request that you update the case with additional information. You can add a comment or attach a file to the case. To upload multiple supporting files, put all the files in one folder, create a compressed file of the folder, and then upload the compressed file.
- To add a comment, click Add Comment at the bottom of the Case Detail page.
- To attach a file, click Choose File at the bottom of the Case Detail page. Find the file, click Open, and then click Add File.