NaviNet requires that you change your password at set intervals, in accordance with HIPAA security standards. However, you can change your password at any time. If you forget your password, see Resetting Your Password.
Note: NaviNet automatically disables user accounts after a fixed number of failed login attempts. If you are locked out of your account, ask your NaviNet Security Officer to reactivate it.
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, click the My Profile icon (), and then click Manage My Profile.
- Click My Security.
- In the Password and Security Questions section, click Change Security Information.
- On the Contact Information screen, click Change My Password.
- On the Change Your Password screen, type your current password in the Current Password box.
- Type your new password in the New Password and Re-enter New Password boxes.
- Click Submit.